Frequently Asked Questions~
What is Affirm?
Pay over time with Affirm...
Affirm offers instant financing for purchases online – without a catch. There are no gimmicks like deferred interest or hidden fees, so the total you see at checkout is always what you’ll actually pay. With Affirm, you can buy and receive your purchase now, and pay for it in fixed monthly installments over the course of three, six and twelve months.
How do I use Affirm?
Affirm offers clear, simple financing for your online purchases in just a few clicks:
- Fill your cart and select the Affirm payment option on the woolfwithme.com checkout page.
- Enter a few basic pieces of information to identify yourself. We'll let you know if you are approved for a loan in real time.
- Review your payment plan details and click confirm to finalize the loan. Once you’re done, your purchase will be on its way. That's it! Just remember to pay your bills on or before their due dates or sign up for autopayment at www.affirm.com/pay.
What are my payment options with Affirm?
When you make a purchase of $100 or more with Affirm, you can pay over 3, 6, or 12 months. For purchases between $50.00–$99.99, you can pay over 3 or 6 months.
Rates are between 10-30% APR for qualified customers. Subject to credit check and approval. Down payment may be required. Payment amount depends on your purchase amount. Estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping fees. Previous purchases are not eligible for offer. Affirm loans made by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC. (example: A $950 purchase may cost $88.15 for 12 months AT 20% APR)
What is required to have an Affirm account?
To sign up for Affirm, you must:
- Be 18 years or older (19 years or older in Alabama or if you’re a ward of the state in Nebraska).
- Provide a valid U.S. or APO/FPO/DPO home address. Buy with Affirm is not currently available to Iowa or West Virginia residents.
- Provide a valid U.S. mobile or VoIP number and agree to receive SMS texts.
- Provide your full name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your social security number to help us verify your identity.
What happens if I don't pay my Affirm bill?
Affirm reports information about your loan and payment activity to Experian. We encourage you to make your loan payments on time because late or missed payments could hurt your credit and affect your ability to get Affirm loans in the future. While we hope we never have to do so, we also reserve the right to refer delinquent accounts to collection agencies. For any questions about this, or if you are unable to pay your balance, please contact us. You may review our Terms of Service here.
What if I need more time to pay my Affirm bill?
If you aren’t able to make a payment on time, please make that payment as soon as possible. You won’t incur any late fees, but late payments may make it harder for you to qualify for credit from Affirm in the future. Late payments may also negatively affect your credit history. Affirm reports information about your loan and payment activity to Experian.
When will my items be delivered if I use Affirm?
Affirm orders are delivered within our standard shipping timeframes like any order from woolfwithme.com. Free US standard shipping is available for orders with a subtotal of $100+.
How do I return or exchange an item purchased with Affirm?
Affirm follows our WWM return policy. All sales are final.
Where can I review my Affirm account and purchases?
You can review current and past loans, make payments, and enable automatic payments at www.affirm.com/account.
If you have a question about your Affirm account, please email email@example.com