Chocolate melts in white, blue, purple, yellow, orange, green, and pink
Toothpick or wooden skewer
Lucky Charms marshmallows
1. Melt all of the chocolate melts individually in the microwave. Cover a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper.
2. Starting with the white chocolate, spread it out on the whole baking sheet with a baking spatula.
3. Using a spoon, drizzle rainbow colors around on top of the white chocolate. With a wooden skewer, swirl the colors of chocolate together. Be careful not to swirl them too much or the colors will get muddy.
4. Pick some marshmallows out of a box of Lucky Charms and sprinkle them around on top of the chocolate. Add rainbow sprinkles until you have the desired look that you want.
5. Shake the baking tray a little to even out the chocolate and place the whole thing in the refrigerator to harden.
6. Once the chocolate has hardened, break it into smaller pieces with your hands, and you’ve got yourself some St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Charms Chocolate Bark!
Rainbow Lucky Charms Chocolate Bark by AWW Sam